Spring is FINALLY showing its sunny face! Along with the tulips, home listings are starting to blossom, as well. How do you make your home stand out from the crowd?
- Power wash the exterior of your home. Rid your house of unsightly mold, especially on the north side of the house.
- Get your landscape under control. Clean out the dead leaf piles from last fall and put down some fresh mulch.
- Add some brightly colored flower pots to your front step. Plant seasonal flowers in them for a welcoming look.
- Paint your front door. This is a cheap fix for a great ROI. A cheerful coat of fresh paint beckons buyers to "come on in."
- Hang a fresh wreath of seasonal forsythia on the front door.
Once the exterior of your house looks like a breath of fresh air, the buyers will want to see the interior. Peak their interest by enticing them to want to see more.