Keystone Senior Solutions, A Dedicated Service
Keystone Real Estate Group has a division dedicated to Rhode Island home sales for seniors. Jean Allard and Daniel Awde both hold Senior Real Estate Specialist designations. They took additional training to achieve this distinction to best serve the unique needs of seniors.
Oftentimes, a health crisis will force families to make difficult decisions within a very short time frame. When this happens, it is critical to get support from trusted professionals to assist with questions such as:
- Who can I trust to sell my parent’s home?
- Who do I call to find a reputable facility that will care for my parent’s well being?
- How will we pay for nursing home care?
- What are the legal ramifications that we face when selling our parent’s home?
- Who can help to decipher the language in my parent’s will?
- Who can we trust to move valuable antiques?
- Is there somewhere to store these items until we decide what to do?
- Where do we start?
Partnering with Trusted Professionals
We understand that emotions run high during these circumstances. In order to make sound choices, you need to have trusted advocates to guide you through the process. Keystone has partnered with Rhode Island Elder Care Attorneys to help you understand exactly what necessary steps to take to protect you and your family. We have also paired with trusted moving companies. If you want a cherished family keepsake shipped to your granddaughter in another state, they can make it happen. The Keystone Real Estate Group has vetted out nursing care facilities, health care professionals and others to help you navigate the maze of choices to find the right fit.